The Chub Sat-A-Lite SL-200 Head Torch sets a new benchmark for head torches. It utilises the most sophisticated and up to date controlled technology to give maximum output of light intensity and battery life.
With a maximum output of 51 lumens the SL200 provides a more focused and smoother main beam with additional LED settings designed to give dual light sources for both night vision and close up use. Featuring a pivotal head which can be easily adjusted during operation to alter the projection angle of the beam whether using in a bivvy or netting a fish. The SL200 has a slim power pack fitted to the back of the head band which is fully adjustable for hands free operation.
- Powerful 1W Luxeon® LED with 51 Lumen output
- 2 Main beam power settings
- Adjustable tilt mechanism
- Focused white LED long beam
- Soft night vision red LED’s
- Independent rear safety LED
- Duracell AAA Alkaline batteries included
- Water resistant
- Overall Dimensions : 40.5 x 59.5 x 35mm
- Weight : 118g (with batteries)
- Battery Type : 3 x 1.5V AA size Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Battery Type : 10hrs High 1W LED, 20hrs Low, 25hrs Flashing 05mm LEDs, 40hrs (Red, White)
One of the best head torches we’ve seen and as good as some with twice the price tag. Another quality offering from the Chub stable.
Available from: Sportfish