If you’re looking for a quality quick-erect bivvy from a top brand, then look no further!
The ribs of the Fox Xtreme bivvy have been extended to increase the room inside the shelter to give more storage space and freedom of movement. Side wings offer additional protection from the elements and the Bivvy is erected using a centre pole that can be removed after erection so that internal space is maximized and head clearance is assured.
This bivvy is supplied complete with a groundsheet plus 2 x 600mm/24″ and 2 x 900mm/36″ storm poles. It is packed in a nylon bag and includes steel bivvy pegs.
– 4oz/210 Dernier fabric
– 5000mm hydrostatic head
– capacity for full length bedchair and tackle
– removable zipped front panel
– extended side panels
– extra strong plastic pegging points
– supplied with PU groundsheet plus 2 x 600mm storm poles and 2 x 900mm storm poles
– supplied with nylon bag and steel bivvy pegs
– width 2.58m depth 1.8m height 1.1m
– packed dimensions 1880mm x 150mm dia.
– weight 9.15kg
– approx. erection time 3 minutes