If you’re one of those who likes to have everything neat and tidy in your bivvy, and we mean everything, then check out the new Nash Box Logic Tackle Station. With the tendency nowadays to carry a vast array of varying terminal tackle, the tackle station will concisely condense all your tackle, all the while ensuring the carrying burden is minimal. The Tackle Station features adjustable, spring loaded legs, to convert to a full bivvy table and tackle storage station.
To maximise table surface area and enable items to be kept on top, whilst offering unrestricted access to the tackle box, Tackle Station side trays are available as an optional accessory.
- Multi-compartment tackle box with infinite variable partitioning. Supplied with 12 dividers.
- Two large capacity underside drawers, with variable partitioning options. Each drawer supplied for 2 dividers.
- Both drawers can be completely removed and sit neatly within the Tackle Station lid.
- Dovetails feature on either end of the box to locate the Tackle Station Side Tables (optional accessory not included).
- Lid/worktop features no ribbing to provide a smooth uninterrupted surface.
- Metric and imperial calibration for accurately tying rigs and a deep lid to prevent tackle spill.
- Integrated spring-loaded adjustable legs with mud feet.
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Tackle Box : 34.6cm(L) X 24cm(W) X 14cm(D)
- Tackle Station : Height 31cm, Extending to 35cms.
Fantastic all in one storage system which allows you to keep everything in one place and easily accessible at all times, so no more rooting around in the middle of the night trying to try to find things in the dark!
Available from: Fishtec – CLICK HERE
And from: Sportfish – CLICK HERE
Price: from £55.00