As entry-level ranges go, the H-Gun range from Nash Tackle is about as good as it gets – and the Strongbow bivvy is a perfect example, offering rock solid performance at a value for money price.
The Nash H-Gun Strongbow bivvy is a serious bit of kit which offers more cover, protection and strength than a traditional brolly, yet retains some of their much-loved elements including a speedy setup and rapid breakdown.
The frame system is the ever-popular pram hood with extra heavy-duty, flexible fibreglass poles. Set-up time is double quick. The Strongbow can genuinely be set up in a minute or less. Once the poles are located and flexed and the bivvy is pegged securely, the whole structure becomes super rigid.
The Strongbow is capable of withstanding gale force winds and monsoon like storms. The skin is heavy-duty for long term waterproofing and durability. It also features zip-able panels to expose mosquito windows, a rear mesh vent to enhance airflow, a storm window and a removable groundsheet.
- Revolutionary, rapid setup frame.
- Manufactured to last, utilising heavy-duty 100% waterproof PU nylon.
- Long lasting heavy-duty zips and reinforced pegging points.
- Front waterproof zip-able panel to expose mosquito windows and storm door.
- Rear vents to enhance air-flow and comfort.
- Supplied with : Removable groundsheet, Nash heavy-duty T pegs, & Carry case
In a market flooded with cheap bivvies, the Nash H-Gun Strongbow is a serious contender. OK, it’s never going to trouble its established big brothers like the Titan, but for those just getting into the sport or for those on a tight budget, the Strongbow is the perfect choice.
Available From: Sportfish – CLICK HERE
Price at time of publishing: £122.99