There can’t be a lot in carp fishing that Kevin Nash and Gary Bayes haven’t done, and the combined knowledge of these two carp angling icons has led to the creation of some of the best known tackle on the bank.
Nash Tackle and Nash Bait has accounted for more big carp than anyone will ever know. When you buy an item of Nash Tackle, you know that you’re buying into a bit of carp fishing history.
Nash and his team of top designers have managed to build strength and long-term durability that you would only expect to find in bivvies costing twice as much. The Expedition 1 offers a spacious 1.5 man capacity, whilst the Expedition 2 supplies enough room to accommodate enough kit for the longest session, keeping you in total comfort.
- Extra roomy design optimises comfort and accommodates all your long session kit
- Renowned pram-hood system for ease of set up
- Door features clear storm window
- Super strong frame design with in-line spreader bar system to enhance rigidity during gale force winds
- Clip in groundsheet, removable for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty waterproof skin
- Manufactured to last, utilises heavy duty zips and double reinforced pegging points