The Trakker Trident AS bivvy is based on the original design of the MkII Armo, but offers significant design changes to offer increased weather protection and stability when used as an open fronted bivvy.
The main difference between the Trident and the MKII is the front section, which can completely zip off, allowing wide panoramic views. A zip off mozzy section is usually provided, which can be used in conjunction with the front panel or on its own.
The pole sections also differ from the MKII by having only two pole breaks, which allow the bivvy to be erected and dismantled much quicker. These added features make the Trident AS an outstanding all season bivvy.
- Zipped and velco mozzy back vents
- Zip off peak
- Three section poles for quick set up and pack down. This also allows transportation in quivers.
- Double zip system allowing Aquatexx® and mozzy front panels to be zipped in together
- ‘T’ pegs
- Heavy duty groundsheet
- Frame support system
- Mozzy infill panel
- Carry bag
- Material: Aquatexx
- Weight: 9kg (weights shown are usually less groundsheet and pegs totalling 3kg approx)
- Dimensions: 2.8 m x 2.3 m
- Transport Size: 150 x 25 x 25cm
The Trident AS is purpose designed for the long stay session angler who wants to be at one with his surroundings without vulnerability. The side wrap design keeps out the elements, offering superb protection even with the front completely off.
Price at time of publishing: £399.99