Many seasoned specimen anglers thought the Trakker Ultralite was as good as it got when it came to the versatile lightweight top-end bivvies. Yet here we are with the stunning new Trakker Armo Tempest bivvy, which pushes the boundaries further still, clearly marking the next chapter in high spec bivvy design.
A revolutionary patented block design, enables it be erected rapidly with the minimum of effort. It has an ingenious footprint, which maximises internal space for the session angler, without it taking up unnecessary room in your swim. Front mozzy panels and rear vents, provide much needed ventilation throughout the warmer months. Armo Tempest… ‘the calm before, during and after the storm’
- New, revolutionary, patented design
- New block – easy to use/very quick to assemble/ultra strong
- Spacious interior without huge footprint
- Aquatexx material
- Rear vents
- Mozzy and full infill panels supplied as standard
- Two x 36” storm poles
- All mod cons supplied, including heavy duty groundsheet, carry bag and pegs
What can we say but WOW! In our view, this is the best lightweight bivvy system currently available from any manufacturer. Trakker have been totally on the money for many years now and this latest offering just blows the competition away. Simply the best.